Abt 1821 -
|2. ||Alexander Bowman was born on 9 Apr 1791 in Venango, Pennsylvania (son of James Bowman and Catren McCormick); died on 18 Feb 1883 in Danvers, McLean, Illinois; was buried on 20 Feb 1883 in Evergreen Cemetery, Bloomington, McLean, Illinois. |
Was a corporal in Capt. John Fetterman's Company, 132nd Regiment, Pennsylvania Militia, Jan. 1, 1814 to Feb. 9, 1814.
Settled in McLean County, Illinois in 1852.
Received a land warrant located near Warrensburg, Cass County, Missouri.
Alexander married McFadden Sarah about 1810 in Venango, Pennsylvania. McFadden was born about 1791 in Pennsylvania. [Group Sheet] [Family Chart]
|5. ||Catren McCormick was born about 1757 in Northern Ireland (daughter of Joseph McCormick); died on 3 Nov 1809 in Pennsylvania; was buried in Franklin, Pennsylvania. |
Some sources call her Catherine.
- John Bowman was born on 22 Dec 1777 in Pennsylvania; died on 11 Oct 1807 in Pennsylvania.
- Margaret Bowman was born on 26 Jan 1780 in Pennsylvania; died on 16 Jul 1843 in Pennsylvania.
- Andrew Bowman was born on 10 Jan 1783 in Pennsylvania; died on 8 Nov 1859 in Pennsylvania.
- David Bowman was born on 23 Oct 1784 in Pennsylvania; died in 1861 in Macoupin, Illinois.
- Joseph Bowman was born on 15 Apr 1787 in Easton, Northampton, Pennsylvania.
- James M. Bowman was born on 23 Jun 1789; died in 1866.
- 2. Alexander Bowman was born on 9 Apr 1791 in Venango, Pennsylvania; died on 18 Feb 1883 in Danvers, McLean, Illinois; was buried on 20 Feb 1883 in Evergreen Cemetery, Bloomington, McLean, Illinois.
- Henry Bowman was born on 2 Mar 1793 in Pennsylvania.
- Mary Bowman was born on 24 Oct 1795 in Pennsylvania; died on 5 Dec 1805 in Pennsylvania.
|10. ||Joseph McCormick was born in in Ireland. |
- 5. Catren McCormick was born about 1757 in Northern Ireland; died on 3 Nov 1809 in Pennsylvania; was buried in Franklin, Pennsylvania.
This site powered by v. 13.0, written by Darrin Lythgoe © 2001-2020.
Maintained by . | .